[Nfb-krafters-korner] 3D printing

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Mar 3 14:29:01 UTC 2018

I was reading on another list how a 3D printer was used to make a raised-up
page of print music.  I wonder if it could make a knitting chart usable by a
blind person.  I've used my Optacon to look at knitting charts, and the
symbols are not very complex.  I found it hard to keep my place in the chart
with the Optacon, but, if I could just feel the chart, I don't think it
would be that hard.  Wish I knew someone with access to a 3D printer, so I
could make the experiment.

Tracy