[Nfb-krafters-korner] a little whine, Bernice

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:06:56 UTC 2018

Hi Cathy, there were 3 people in Joyces mitten class. Terry P, Bernice and
me.
Speaking for myself, I was very disappointed that this class was cancelled,
and I am looking into other sources to teach myself how to make these
mittens.
I am not trying to start or get into any fights, I'm just saying how I feel.
Have a nice day.