[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter classes

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 21:26:34 UTC 2018

Here is your reminders in the next few weeks there will be Easter classes
that you will want to sign up for to make those little extra gifts as a
special gift for the season. Please go to www.krafterskorner.org and go to
classes and sign up for these classes before they close. Make your Towel and
wash cloth bunny this is a folding towel class where no sewing but folding
is involved. So cute The next night I will teach you to make two types of
Jelly Bean jars to give a special thanks to someone this season. An easy
craft but great for the season with the poem you may attach to give it an
Easter blessing to someone special. I will reminder you later I will be
doing the chat on the March 26 date and it will be all about Easter baskets,
come and find out all the many things you can use to make all kinds of
baskets. Oh yes, one more, email Amish Peanut Butter Easter eggs. Have you
ever made your own Easter eggs, now is your chance. No electric these are
made by hand and so good, better than those you purchase. So go sign up and
do not miss any of these before the holiday hops by.

Terry K