[Nfb-krafters-korner] A pretty, pretty class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 12:38:40 UTC 2018

You will notice that another class by email has been added. This is one, if
you crochet you might want to really look at. I want to take a minute to
describe it to you, because it will be one of the most beautiful creation
you will ever do. This does not have to be an afghan but a narrow throw for
the bottom of someone special's bed. You make it one square at a time so you
can make up your mind how big you want it to be. I will tell you it can be
all red roses but with what you choice you can make a color rose garden. You
will start by making your green squares, a finished square. Then you will
created a full blossom rose. You will tie the rose blossom created to the
middle of the square and when you have made the amount of squares you like,
you will bind them together and what you will observe is red roses or your
color roses on the green square in rows. You will have a rose blossom afghan
for the bottom of the bed or back of the couch. It is quite pretty and
unusual a real treasure that is quick and pretty. Please I encourage you, do
not miss this one in April, consider signing up now and as the spring comes
you will make roses also.

Terry Knox