[Nfb-krafters-korner] Essential Oil Class

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 00:39:19 UTC 2018

Sharon,
I have a Victor Trek which has a place I can search for podcast.  I feel sure if I found them with that device, they would be available in other places.  Maybe use google and search for essential oil podcast if you don’t have this device.
Hope that helped.
Tammy

For GOD so loved the world, he sent his only begotten Son.