[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:57:38 UTC 2018

I'll take a look at my books this weekend. I'm getting sick I think. Sore
throat and coughing today. I had kids over the weekend and Monday, and you
know they are germy little lovable things. Also, I spent 3 hours sitting in
a cold lobby waiting for my grandson to get done with preschool I know
intellectually the cold doesn't give you a cold, but I think it might make
you more susceptible. Hopefully I can push on through the work week. Two
more days.

Bernice