[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/7/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:01:27 UTC 2018

Guess what?

Yes, it is Wednesday and time for another question.

I have to confess that I would have totally forgotten if Dear Becky hadn't
reminded me of the date.  Since she was so kind to act as my secretary I'm
going to use her question.

Who do you admire from KK and what have you learned from them?

You can tell us about any member, teacher or board member.  Here is a
wonderful opportunity for us to let each other know how much we appreciate
everyone here.

As usual I'm looking forward to reading everyone's responses.

I appreciate lots of people here, but I'm going to mention Becky first
because almost every week she sends me a reminder email and most of the time
I need it. lol

Thank you Becky.

I also appreciate Amy, Cindy, Cathy, Jessica and any others that send in
Want To Know Wednesday questions.

I thank all of you.

Nella