[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/7/18

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:44:29 UTC 2018

Hi Nella and all,

Wow, it is difficult to choose just one person.

I admire Joyce so much because she is a shining example of how it is
possible for a person who becomes blind suddenly, to continue to follow
their dreams. She loved to craft and found ways to continue to craft, and of
course one of those ways was starting Krafters Korner.

Annette started my love of needle knitting by teaching me the very basics.
Now I always want to have a knitting project to make.

Then there is Dixie. She has taught me so many knitting techniques. Dixie is
the one who gave me the confidence to try to knit anything, even the
confidence to teach my own knitting class.
There are others here I admire, but I did have to widdle down the list!
<smile>

Thank you ladies so very much!

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F