[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pop Up Class- Easter Egg Bouquet Don't Forget

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 16:38:30 UTC 2018

Cindy,
Again I am totally confused. Where did this class pop up from. Todayy is the
9th and this is a class for Saturday, the 10th. I believed the rule was pop
up classes had to be posted for at least two weeks for sign up and to have
the time to get the supplies. When was this changed? I believed you had to
have the time to promote the class. Maybe I am incorrect and did not see or
hear of this instant Saturday class and need a ruling, two days notice? What
did I miss, will check with Cathy to see if this was in the rules. Two days
never heard, must have missed this completely.
Terry K