[Nfb-krafters-korner] Becky and her special day

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:22:18 UTC 2018

Happy Birthday to our pointy headed friend, I decree that you may have the
entire day off from crafting to enjoy any way that your little pointed head
desires.
Much love and hugs and a special sloppy kiss coming at ya from your little
furry Friend. Yup Auntie Becky, that's me!
Henry, Terry P and Little furry Friend