[Nfb-krafters-korner] To All Teachers and Cindy Z

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 18:18:46 UTC 2018

Below are the official rules of classes that have been worked and reworked
by so many at Krafters. They are posted on our website and are held by all
that follow rules of this Division. These are fair and Board approved and
kept by everyone on this list. Not one person can step out and change or
conform these rules for their classes. If rules are to be changed for any
reason it must be in the agreement of the President and or Board without
exception. I do not expect dates and times to change for me nor would I ever
post it, we ask everyone to continue to follow all these posted rules.

It is important to note that for a telephone class proposal, a proposal must
be submitted five weeks before the class date and that an email class
proposal must be submitted six weeks before the class date. this is to
ensure that there is time for the class to be placed on the site and for
students to have time to sign up for your class and purchase supplies.

Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email from the website
confirming that your proposal has been accepted. As soon as your class has
been posted to our website, you will receive another  email letting you know
that your class is up on the class's page and ready for sign up.

It is at this time that you can begin chatting up your class on our
listserv.

If you prefer you can schedule a "pop up" class with Joyce. This type of
class needs to be scheduled only two weeks before the starting class date.
This type of class is not posted on the website for sign up. Instead the
instructor must advertise their own class and have students email them to
sign up.

Terry Knox

First Vice President