[Nfb-krafters-korner] A class you all wanted

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 14 19:12:55 UTC 2018

Over the past few years there has been a lot of chatting about Hershey
Kisses flowers. For the first time on this list, the class is here and more.
It has just been posted for sign up and you might never get this class
again. Think about signing up for this Kiss flower that is in and out so
many places. There will be the Kiss flower and the Peanut Butter and Kiss
flower that you will be taught to make and a few surprises. As soon as the
warm weather comes, and it will, you will find these difficult to make as
they melt. So go over to the class website and sign up for Kisses and cups
flowers and along the way I will get you more prepared for this fun flower
class. Any questions send them my way, this will be fun.

Terry K