[Nfb-krafters-korner] Regarding crafts

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 21:41:25 UTC 2018

We have a few SKYPE users here and you could get help about SKYPE here, so
ask a little more.

This Sundays's might work out timewise as if you are 6 hours ahead of the
Eastern USA time zone this will be running from 7 PM your time to 11 PM your
time.
 I don't know much about SKYPE  and only used it once and I had help doing
that.

Do you have visually impaired friends in your area?

Joyce Kane