[Nfb-krafters-korner] calling into classes from outside the US.

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:05:44 UTC 2018

The other option is Skype Out.  You mentioned you use Skype?
Skype Out is a feature of Skype that allows for calling land lines from your
Skype.

You purchase the ability to call land lines in a specific country.  For
example I have in the past purchased the North America option which gives me
unlimited calling to land lines in Canada, the US and Mexico.

Dixie

@-> + <-@