[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/14/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:57:44 UTC 2018

Hello to all you wonderful crafters out there.

Sorry I’m a day late with this; I got caught up with some things here at the
farm and forgot all about it.  So, I guess late is better than never. Lol

Today’s question comes from Amy, who is a wealth of good questions.

What types of materials have you used to make innovative knitting (or

crocheting) projects in the past and what would you like to try out?

I love this question because I like using different materials on my knitting
looms.  I made a very nice hair scrunchy using satin cording.  Then I made a
little draw string bag using macramé.  It was rather hard to work with; I
broke every finger nail and a loom in the process.  I’m currently working on
a shopping bag using twine; it has no stretch, so I have to remember to keep
my knitting loose.

I look forward to reading about everyone’s adventures with unusual
materials.

Happy crafting.

Nella