[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Extravaganza

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:22:55 UTC 2018

Thank you Cindy for organizing this, and for your lolly pop Iris what a cute
idea.  Thank you Terry for the candy and curling ribbon ideas.  Chocolate?
The way to my heart!   Thank you Joyce for taking care of the recordings and
the pony bead class.  Thank you Ramona for the duct tape wallet.

So many fun things to learn.  So many great ideas.

Now I have to figure out how to get a pair of those Ohio scissors!

Dixie

@-> + <-@