[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sunday's Event

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 00:25:26 UTC 2018

	For those of you who didn't go to Cindy's Event on Sunday afternoon
a note about this event.  We did have 5 different crafting classes with 5 of
our teachers teaching the classes. They were new classes and time enough to
work the project.

It was too bad that not many came to this.  We  only had 13 people show up
and that included the teachers.

Thanks goes out to those who organized this event and taught the classes.
We have learned from this event that we need to take time to promote and get
the news out  more.   About what we are doing over here.  For those who
didn't make it today, you missed some interesting and different type of
craft classes.

Joyce Kane