[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Extravaganza

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 19 21:12:19 UTC 2018

I want to thank those that helped make the first ever Craft Extravaganza a huge success.  Those that taught classes were Terry K, Dixie, Joyce, Ramona and myself.  Yes, I was hoping for more participants, but since it was our first time, I think the word will spread about what a great time we all had and we all learned some great new crafts!

Again, thanks to the teachers and the students for joining in for this event.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100