[Nfb-krafters-korner] chord for pony beading

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Mar 20 22:02:11 UTC 2018

I looked at what I had.  It is called Flex Rex.  It is by a company called Pepperell Crafts.  It has a stretch to it.  They also have some that is just plastic with no stretch or give but the Flex type has the give.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100