[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know wednesday

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 22:32:26 UTC 2018

Posting for Nella, smile.

Happy Wednesday to all of you crafters out there.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

We have been having so many new classes here at KK it is hard to keep up
with them all.  Unfortunately I had to miss the big crafting event on
Sunday, but it sounded like a lot of fun.

Since so much has been going on, I would like to know if some of you learned
a new craft, and if so what was it?

Would you like to learn more about that particular craft?

I signed up for the loom knit pot holder class with Terry P. and learned how
to make a new stitch that I really like.

Joyce taught us how to make a very cute shamrock using pipe cleaners and
pony beads.  I was able to share this craft with a young man with multiple
disabilities.  I love sharing these simple projects with my IL clients.

Last night I learned how to make a rabbit out of 2 wash cloths and a hand
towel.  I sure hope Terry K. has patterns for more animals.

I look forward to hearing about everybody's experiences.

Nell