[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know wednesday

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 02:10:00 UTC 2018

Oh, Wow!  I have been enjoying the crochet projects best but I have enjoyed learning all of the other crafts.  I haven’t been much of one for doing crafts unless it was something for a Sunday School class, Vacation Bible School or Girl Scouts.  It is lots of fun for me to now have time to try my hand at changing a hand towel and 2 wash rags into a darling bunny, using that handy dandy all purpose duct tape to make fun things or even making a plastic egg into a flower soon.  All these classes are greatly appreciated.  I have plenty to learn and then turn my imagination loose on.  Smile!

Thanks for investing your time and efforts in sharing with me!!
Take care and keep’em coming!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10