[Nfb-krafters-korner] You know what we all Want to know?

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:04:05 UTC 2018

You all have such great feedback on this Want to Know Wednesday.  You know
what?   It sounds to me like Your feedback would be a great entry for the
Blog.

So, let us know.  What class have you taken lately?  What new craft did you
learn? Where there supplies that you chose for this craft?  For example:
what yarn are you using for that loom knit baby blanket class?  What color
duct tape did you use for your duct tape pouch?  How do you plan to present
your chocolate covered cherries?   What pony bead shapes have you made, and
what are you using them for?

We certainly have lots of classes to discuss, there is a new class every 3
or 4 days around here this month.  I know who you are attending these
classes.  If each one of you would write up a paragraph, I am not asking for
an essay, just a brief description of the class you took and what technique
you learned from that class for us to post on the blog and get some action
going there.  You don't need to post it, just send me a message with your
post and I will get it up there!

Dixie

@-> + <-@