[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:26:10 UTC 2018

How neat!  I like it!
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:51 AM
To: Krafters Korner (nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org)
Cc: Zimmer, Cindy
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat

We sure didn't come up with this idea last night during the Monday Night Chat.  I saw this on favecrafts.com today.

Laundry Scoop Craft for Easter
By: Susan Santoro from organized31.com
[https://www.favecrafts.com/site_templates/2100/images/clock-icon.png]Updated March 06, 2018

(There was a picture, but I deleted it.  They took an empty laundry scoop and turned it into an Easter Basket.  After adding a couple of wheels, it looked just like a wheelbarrow.

The article said---
"I am obsessed with repurposing used items into something new. Even things that might get tossed in the garbage - like the simple, humble laundry detergent scoop. Yes, I even find ways to craft with trash! My love of upcycling is second only to creating gifts full of love for family and friends, and when I can combine the two? Even better! This Laundry Scoop Craft for Easter is the perfect combination of both of my loves, and it is super simple to make. Come see how."
Click here for DIY Craft <https://organized31.com/laundry-scoop-craft-easter/>

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)