[Nfb-krafters-korner] Coil Basket Class

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:08:29 UTC 2018

Years ago, I made  coiled baskets out of some kind of long thick paper material like a tube but not hollow inside, and strips of sewing fabric.  Unfortunately I’ve forgotten how to anchor it every so often when wraping the strips around the tube to make the stable shape.  If I remembered it, I could probably talk about it in a chat.  At some point I want to make baskets with old oxygen tubing that my dad used.  Maybe I could combine it with plarn.  I really appreciate using recycled material that is free and abundant!