[Nfb-krafters-korner] Amish Eggs Tips Lesson One

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 17:26:55 UTC 2018

Below is your directions to making your homemade Peanut Butter eggs. Please
read the tips I suggest first and then assemble your supplies and make these
easy eggs. I hope you will enjoy these and plan to make them each year. If
you have any questions please send me a message.

Amish Peanut Butter Eggs Tips

1.      Get your supplies ready. Line your cooling try and have your mixing
bowl ready.

2.      .It is suggested to use a wooden spoon in creating these eggs. Feel
free to use the electric mixer if you would like.

3.      .Start with everything at room temps.

4.      .Use a brick or a square of cream cheese if you can, it is easier.

5.      .About your chocolate or chips. You should not have any problems
coating these eggs. When you melt your chips place them in a microwave safe
bowl and start by heating them for 60 seconds. Open and stir in the middle
some time in that minute. If after a minute your coating is not smooth,
reheat at 30 seconds stirring each time until all is smooth.

6.      .You created eggs need to be cool when you coat them. If you have a
problem with the coating you might have to add the Crisco or type of
shortening to make the coating stay on better. It is not necessary but some
chips do not have a really good fat content and some need to be added. Just
add a little, melt in the coating in the microwave, stir and dip eggs.

7.      .Cool eggs after coating to set chocolate.

See next email for supplies and directions.