[Nfb-krafters-korner] List and Eggs

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 17:19:23 UTC 2018

First allow me to send the blessing of Good Friday to each and every one
reading this message. Without this Good Friday and what it is about there
would be no hope for any of us. If you are not certain of what I am speaking
about please email me so I can share this wonderful day with you.

Sorry about all the problems with the Amish Eggs, however, if you wanted
this everything was sent to the list serve Thursday. If you have any
questions please let me know and I will be glad to direct them. There is no
sense explaining or trying to reason what happened. David has been great in
trying to figure this out but who knows. This is the first time I have had
this problem and if it continues with my next class I will search farther.
All things have a problem once in a while and this was one. I hope everyone
got the messages and will take a little time to try, maybe for the first
time, to make homemade, simple eggs that you will enjoy. I can eat them all
myself but I will not. Enjoy your new skill and your sweet treat for Easter.

Terry Knox