[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/2/18

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:04:24 UTC 2018

If we haven’t had a class on accessible ways to use mechanical and electronic devices for any type of crafting, such as knitting machines, that we haven’t covered recently.

As for a guest speaker, maybe that guy in boise Idaho who creates pictures with 3D printer could give us details about the process, if it’s accessible to those who are totally blind like me.