[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Want To Know Wednesday 5/2/18

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu May 3 17:32:18 UTC 2018

I enjoyed intros like the chat on basket making.  It now lets me know I have an interest and think I can do it.
It would be nice to have Cindy from Cindywood looms,  Davy who wrote A Tutch of Yarn, and Laurie Porter to tell us about beading and maybe jelly making.
Can someone do a chat on how to make an eye chord rug.  I have a lot of scraps of yarn I would like to put to use!
I am sure Sophie would like a rug or a rug in jeneral.
How about Denice interchangeable needles.  I still do not know the difference between a regular needle and a short tip and why you would want a short tip.
That's enough for now!

Terry P