[Nfb-krafters-korner] Needle threaders

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:36:08 UTC 2018

Diddo, Tammy on needle threaders.  There are several different sizes of wire
loops.  Some are tiny and break pretty fast.  Others will last much better.
If you can open a package and look at them, the loop should be as long as
the first joint of your forefinger, and you should be able to feel the
little wire loop.

You can use self-threading needles with the split end for most hand sewing,
and there are some good machine threaders, too.  Those of us who have been
using the wire loop kind find them fine, but people new to this may prefer
some other styles,.
Ramona