[Nfb-krafters-korner] Is there such a thing as clear duct tape?

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:13:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

I’m wondering if there’s such a type of duct tape that is clear?  the reason I’m asking is that i’ve been almost forced to start using a purse from Guatemala that is made from woven fabric.  I used it for awhile a long time ago, but then thought it would be better if I preserved it.  I do like this one, but I’m thinking maybe I could cover it all with duct tape so that it’s preserved longer.  If I can get some that is clear, it might keep the color for sighted folks to enjoy, and keep the fabric from snagging and getting frayed at the same time.  Or is there a better alternative?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate with family and friends?  Visit http://cochlearamericas.com