[Nfb-krafters-korner] Is there such a thing as clear duct tape?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue May 8 15:04:27 UTC 2018

Wonder if there is something to preserve the fabric or rope or whatever the purse is made of then using any tape. Maybe that stiffener stuff we use on doilies, or spray starch, something to toughen the twine. Tape is so cheesy. Or just use the purse for special times out, and not every day.

Warmly,
Becky