[Nfb-krafters-korner] Election question

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:51:58 UTC 2018

Customarily, the nominating committee determines if the candidates have
enough knowledge and experience to do the job.  Of course, people nominated
from the floor get a little less attention.  Then the voters decide.  The
voters make the final decision, and it usually works. In the NFB we give our
presidents a lot of power to make decisions and assign jobs, but the board
is there to help. The Treasurer must be able to handle funds, and it is very
nice if the secretary can keep records.
Ramona