[Nfb-krafters-korner] Inner duction

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:39:05 UTC 2018

Good afternoon, I’m new  to the list so I wanted to do a short introduction. I love to craft, I love all types of crafting. However my passion is crocheting, I’ve been doing this for years. I currently volunteer at the Arizona Center for the blind and visually impaired as a crochet/knitting loom instructor. I also enjoy making bath bombs, baking and pretty much Anything craft related. I’ve also done some paintings and drawings although this is definitely not my strong point.

Sent from my iPad