[Nfb-krafters-korner] Inner duction

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 9 20:13:35 UTC 2018

Welcome,

I am so happy that you have found us.  We all love crafting and Krafters Korner is the right place to be.  We do a lot of classes here via conference calls and email.  You have hit us when we are starting to slow down, but please do check out our Monday Night Chat Topics, check out our upcoming classes and even if we are taking a break, we have Christmas in August Classes.

Check out our website over at:
www.KraftersKorner.org

We invite you to take a "Try it Class" pick out any class you find interesting free and if you like it we encourage folks to become a paid member.  We are having an early bird special that kicked off on March 1, 2018, which begins the day payment is received until  Convention 2019.

We have had over 35 classes since January this year and paid members get to take as many classes they want, all for $20 membership.

Welcome once again,

Joyce