[Nfb-krafters-korner] Inner duction

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 23:16:03 UTC 2018

Kaila,
So nice to have you with us!  I am a vision rehabilitation therapist in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.  I also crochet and loom knit.  I guess my favorite craft at the moment is quilting.  Glad to have you aboard.  I hope you will consider teaching a class sometime especially since you are already working with blind consumers.
Jill Rossiter