[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/9/18

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon May 14 13:44:46 UTC 2018

Sounds lovely!!!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.450.5262  Fax:  402.471.3009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bernice via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:51 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bernice <1948lighthouse at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/9/18

Hi Ramona,
My Mom made my wedding dress and vail. She felt guilty because the material only cost $23, because everything we happened to choose was on sale. Well she sewed all of the lace around the dress train, vail, and everyone of those little buttons that went down the sleeve cuff. She put many hours into it. I still have it. I wish someone I care about could ware it again because so much work went into it. My daughter isn't someone that would want all of that lace and fussy stuff. Anyway she looks fantastic in yellow, so that is what she wore. Maybe a granddaughter.