[Nfb-krafters-korner] Election question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:48:19 UTC 2018

You make some very good and valid points Terry P. I like to Tag Team Teach,
as Cindy Z pointed out if one teacher can't find the words or a way to
describe the technique or forgets to describe a step in the project ( which
I have done before ) the other person is there to help them.
I have been with this group since day number 1, and unfortunately we will
never get the "Lurkers" to come out of the shadows to help out. that is just
the way that it is in all organizations
Right now,I think that this group needs overhauling, and I will share my
ideas with the new officers and board members.