[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pop Up Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu May 17 14:37:41 UTC 2018

This is the Mystery Class that I talked about months ago.  I am excited to tell all of you about how to turn regular yarn into bulky yarn.  This can be done no matter if you  crochet, knit with needles or looms.  Just think, you have this favorite color of yarn left from a project, but the pattern you have calls for bulky yarn.  The thought of wrapping three balls of yarn sounds tedious and oh how they could get tangled as you work.  NEVER FEAR.....Cindy is here!!!

Come join us tonight.
7:30 P.M. Eastern
6:30 P.M. Central

605-475-4000
Access Code:  966659#

Several of you were planning on coming to this Mystery Class.  Will I still see you tonight?  I sure hope so.  Let me know if you are still interested and can make it tonight.

All you need is 4 ply worsted weight yarn and whatever form you want to use:  Crochet hook, knitting needles or knitting loom.

Thanks,

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)