[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet shapes?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:51:23 UTC 2018

Hi Becky, Kevin and Holden the Golden, Becky, thank you for sharing your
cross pattern.
God will Bless you ten fold for your generosity.
Becky, do I have your permission to make and share these crosses with my
Brother Knights and Church Ministries that Terry P and I belong to?
thank you again, and May God Bless Everyone.