[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/23/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:36:50 UTC 2018

I know, I know it is really Friday.  My life is upside down right now and
I'm having a hard time remembering everything.  Late is better than never,
isn't it?

This is not craft related, but I just couldn't think of anything this week.
My thinking abilities are somewhat limited! Lol

Summer is here; it is getting warm and the flowers are blooming.  School is
out and it is time for summer vacations.

Where are you KK members going this summer?

If you aren't going anywhere this summer tell us about a favorite trip you
took in the past.

Tell us about any dream vacations you have.

This will be fun to read and maybe I will learn about some new travel
destinations.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Nella