[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 16:27:59 UTC 2018

Hi Amanda;

Welcome to the group.
I am convention coordinater.
Would you be willing to send me your;

Full name
Cell phone
E-mail

We would like you to help out in the exibit hall.  We take 2 hour shifts and man the table in groups of 2.
We will be giving out lanyards, literature about the group and raffle tickets to those, attending our NFb convention meeting.

Please come to our chat on Monday, June 11, 7:30 PM. Eastern time.
We will be chatting about convention and convention for first timers.
Welcome to the group.

Here is the chat line
605-475-4000
Access code 966659