[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/23/18

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:21:10 UTC 2018

We started our summer vacation this weekend staying in a cabin. Not sure what movie tonight but if you don’t mind we will be going to Disneyland and it to the beach for 1 million looking forward to that it should be a lot of fun.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson