[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction and a question or two about membership to krafters korner

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 29 02:41:51 UTC 2018

You are on the
"nfbnet-members-list"  distribution list because
you joined this list. Everyone who joins this
list is automatically put on the members -- and
master lists. You can ask to be excluded.

Being on that list does not mean you are a nfb
member -- although that is the name, and most
people who go on that list are members.  I think
that when you join a division of the NFB, it
means you are a member, although someone
affiliated with this division will have to
specifically answer your questions -- so don't quote me.

Dave

---
https://www.avg.com