[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/31/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:29:11 UTC 2018

Happy Wednesday to all you crafters out there.

It is a rainy day here in northwest Arkansas and the last Wednesday I will
be in this home.  This time next week I will be back in the deserts of
Arizona.  I'm sure it won't be raining there. Lol

I know this question is not craft related, but since Monday was Memorial Day
and since Cathy shared her loss with us, I would like to talk about special
people we have lost.

Can you tell us about a special person that you have lost?  It can be recent
or long ago.

Who were they and why were they special to you?

The people I miss most are my Grandpa and Grandma Foster.  When small I was
a total Grandpa's girl; I thought he hung the moon.  I was his only
granddaughter for many years, so was just a little indulged. Lol  I also
adored my Grandma.  She used to let me help her do the dishes when I had to
stand on a chair and was more trouble than help.  We also made a 9 patch
quilt together.

Please share some of your memories; we would all like to read them.

Have a great rest of the week.

Nella