[Nfb-krafters-korner] sad news to share with my friends.

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed May 30 13:23:43 UTC 2018

Cathy,
So sorry to hear about your father.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I had a trigger finger lock up on me and will be having surgery next week on it.  I am not able to work on the hat right now.  Don’t worry about your students, there are plenty of others that can step in if needed in your absence.

Cindy Z.

Sent from my iPhone