[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/31/18

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:49:10 UTC 2018

Well,

My mom passed on several years ago, and, to tie this to crafts, she was the one who taught me the most.  When I was young, I sometimes enlisted her help on invention projects.  I’m not sure if she enjoyed any of them, but I do remember her reluctance on at least one of them, which I’ll describe in another message.  When my oldest sister wasn’t around, Mom was my best friend.