[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:33:46 UTC 2018

I am getting really excited for this Christmas in August thing you keep talking about. Is that over the phone or through email, just curious?

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson

> On May 30, 2018, at 6:34 AM, Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Aww...Thanks Courtney!   That is so nice.  I am gearing up for Christmas in August and getting things lined up for Convention.  I do have some cool things planned!
>
> Cindy Z

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/kail
>>> a