[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/31/18

Alana Leonhardy alana.leonhardy at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:59:52 UTC 2018

Hello all,
My father and grandmother both died at the end of October. Grandma was one of those fierce, tiny old ladies who loved taking care of her family, could cook just about anything, and enjoyed nice jewelry and having her hair done. She was also infinitely tough, leaving an unhealthy marriage in a time where that was highly frowned upon, went to university, got a job and made a better life for herself. Grandma had a will of iron which my father, and I hope myself inherited a piece of.
Dad was a complicated man. He loved his family and always tried his best to do right by us, but emotions were never his strong suit and the ptsd he came back with from Iraq made it even more difficult for him to connect with people and find contentment. His absolute integrity is one of the things I admire most about him, and I miss his wicked sense of humor and his mad barbecue skills. 😊
Good question Nella.
Alana

Sent from my iPhone