[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction to Knitting, Wednesday, June 6

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 02:45:14 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Introduction to Knitting is next week. I have been asked about good needles
and yarn picks for beginners.

I started out with bamboo circulars and acrylic yarn. I think a size 8, 9 or
10 needle is a good range to start.

Pop Up Class June 6!

Would you like to know how to knit? Introduction to Knitting is a Krafters
Korner pop-up class that will be held via conference call on Wednesday, June
6 at 8 p.m. Eastern. Learn to knit and join in the fun of making cool
projects for yourself, family, and friends. From cast-on to cast-off, we'll
cover the basics of completing knit projects. Bring needles and yarn, and
let's knit!

To register and receive class communications, send an email to:

Butterfly05 at earthlink.net

Future pop-up phone classes are already being discussed, so come join us as
we talk all things knitting and work on building our skills together.

Karen