[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [blind-bst] tactile measuring tool, get one today!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:38:42 UTC 2018

Just sharing!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brittany and Dustin Bushnell
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:06 AM
To: blind-bst at groups.io
Subject: [blind-bst] tactile measuring tool, get one today!

So everyone is talking about the holidays and some of us pick up crafts like sewing and such to keep us busy during the cold and frosty months of winter. Whether you sew or what have you, this tool might be something to consider adding to your box.

Tactile Nylon measuring Tape

This is similar to your Grandma's trusty fabric tape except anyone can use it because it is tactile.
This is a five foot nylon tape. At every inch there is a staple firmly marking every inch on the line.

I have several in stock, pick up one for yourself and maybe one for a friend, they make great stocking stuffers and people of all ages will find them helpful.

Get one today for only $6

I accept paypal, check or money orders, and payments using any major credit or debit card. Remember all orders are shipped free matter for the blind unless otherwise requested, so you never incur additional charges unlike most online stores.

Interested in placing an order? Contact me today!

Swmodisabilityadvocate at gmail.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1do1xl3zpj7tg/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=Swmodisabilityadvocate@gmail.com>

Thanks,
Brittany Stovall
D&B Accessibility